Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to replace the Concours 14 badges with 1400GTR badges. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get them and what they might cost? The North American parts book just show the C14 ones, so I don't even have a part number.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I Can

I can order the badges here for you if you want. No idea on price yet.Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A rose by any other name....

Yes I am interested, but of course if they are too expensive then I will just live with what I have. Would you mind checking on the price for me before I commit to ordering them? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes I'll get price first b4 I do anything. I get them for trade so they will be a little cheaper than usual

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ok...I have got the prices from my UK dealer. Hope you are sitting down...:scared. Badges are £23.00 each, that's $46.74USD each at todays rate. They are gel stick on by the looks of it. I can get them for anyone who wants them. Should take about a week for them to be ordered from Kawasaki Europe. I can send them Airmail to the US but as yet don't know what the postage charge will be but somewhere around $10USD. Paypal would suit me.
If anyone is interested PM me for details etc.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hmmm... so then if we wanted to build one of these piece meal bolt by bolt .they would probably cost around $40,000..:crazyloco

·
Registered
95 Posts
That not too bad a price....I'll take a set....and I don't even have the bike yet...hahahaha...PM sent to Hitman....Cheers !

·
Registered
215 Posts
They are$51.00 something in Australia but have to come in from Japan none in Australia yet

·
Registered
451 Posts
Sorted out a final price for these two badges to be sent to the USA
£58.10.
Paypal will convert at the current exchange rate. You can pay the invoice with credit cards as well if you don't have a PayPal account. These prices are all at cost..I don't make a cent:tard

If anyone wants them PM me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So how much is that in US dollars? $150?

Sorted out a final price for these two badges to be sent to the USA
£58.10.
Paypal will convert at the current exchange rate. You can pay the invoice with credit cards as well if you don't have a PayPal account. These prices are all at cost..I don't make a cent:tard

If anyone wants them PM me.

·
Registered
451 Posts
GTR ...At the current rate that's $117.99

·
Registered
451 Posts
Appreciated, Email sent............Thanks

Hey! CRWDDYZ, I hear you are soon to be the owner of the only 1400GTR in America:crazyloco :mfclap

·
Registered
215 Posts
In the mail

Jonathon, I just put two 1400GTR badges in the mail for you...should have them in 5 to 7 days...Enjoy Chez:rofl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts