Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home on 7/28 and was rear ended by a drunk at atleast 70 mph. I was then dragged under the suv for 597 ft until he speed off.

I was lucky that some nice people followed the guy and he hit a tree and they tied him up with a garden hose until the cops showed up.

Good news is I'm working on recovering and I still need therapy for my left arm but I can walk.

·
Registered
63 Posts
:eek:hno :devil

Fukcin bsatard!!! :rant :angry I hope when he goes to jail, he becomes bubba's bitch!!!! :squint

Glad to hear you're doing ok, though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
OMG wii! I'm so sorry to hear this.. Im glad you're ok though.. When did this happen? 7/28? You've been in the hospital for the last two months? I'm sure glad they got the guy.. get better!

Jerry

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hope recovery goes well WII, that episode shouldnt happen to anybody. Will you be able and/or willing to ride again?

·
Registered
81 Posts
sorry to hear what happenend man..what a dick need to lock his ass up forever...hope you heal up well and get back on 2 wheels man..

·
Registered
368 Posts
+1 So sorry to hear about your ordeal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Wow, Dude.
So sorry to hear about that.
Im glad someone stepped up to do some thing and followed him.
Glad they got em to.
I can just see him all tie up with a hose!:lol
"No officer, Im pretty sure he got those black eyes from the wrack."

Most of all, glad you got to tell about it.
Blessings to ya and you'll be in our prayers here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Wii

i hope your arm will be as good as before. And don't be afraid of driving, take the first chance to get on a new conni!

marc

·
Registered
228 Posts
Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, and a swift return to biking. As for the drunk, hope his liver rots!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
WOW, BRO HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE,speedy recover, swift justice for the puckin moron and a new 10 r for u. keep us postyed and pics pleae if u can

·
Registered
451 Posts
This is wierd.......:headscratch

·
Registered
85 Posts
Glad to hear back from you. Let us know how it's going when you can - also what they do to the creep.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm still doing good. Not sure I will ever ride again but I still have my VFR so who knows.

Several charges have been made against the guy so hopefully they will stick.

Thanks everyone and I will check in again soon.

·
Registered
451 Posts
:headscratch :headscratch :headscratch

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wii

Sorry to hear that.

Actually I disagree with most posting here. What that idiot did to you by driving off was intentional...with malice of forethought! IMO he should NOT be locked away. Why should my hard wasted tax dollars go to keep a piece of crap like that alive? He should be euthanized...not only for hit and run...

But for destroying the worlds greatest sport touring machine...:rotflmao

Hope you recovery quickly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Get well soon !
You said it was your LEFT arm. :headscratch
So your right one is ok? I mean, you can still use your right wrist ? Then go ride. The air will do you good.

Take care, and don't let the SOBs get you down. :whip

1 - 20 of 22 Posts