Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month in a half ago i took my 2007 ZX6R to the drag track (all stock) and first time at the track with my bike and ran an impressive 11.30 so i was wondering what anyone else has ran on theres...i will post my times for tomorow since i am goin to the track again .... now that i have time .. and a few mods to the bike also (Uderseat mod ) (exhaust mod) (Lowered) and a (15 tooth ) front sprocket .. and i am gonna run 116 octane in it ..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dude thats cooking, I bearly got into the 12's my freaking car is way faster..

I did a 12.90 @ 117.5 thas in a 100* heat and 2.5 60 now if i can get my 60ft down to say 1.6's then i may see something ;) also weigh 185

·
Banned
528 Posts
About a month in a half ago i took my 2007 ZX6R to the drag track (all stock) and first time at the track with my bike and ran an impressive 11.30 so i was wondering what anyone else has ran on theres...i will post my times for tomorow since i am goin to the track again .... now that i have time .. and a few mods to the bike also (Uderseat mod ) (exhaust mod) (Lowered) and a (15 tooth ) front sprocket .. and i am gonna run 116 octane in it ..
hey man what was your 60ft on that run, remember in any race it's all in the 60ft, most races are won on the startin line

1 - 3 of 3 Posts