Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I recently replaced my throttle position sensor and wiring harness I checked every and all grounds and connectors bike got no power fixed thst problem with a starter solenoid relay and then got power and crank no start no spark turned fuel pump didn't prime either turns out ecu was bad so I replaced ecu and now it's powered priming and yet no crank no start if I bypass the starter solenoid I get crank but no start clutch in kickstand up also f1 light is on but aftermarket exhaust I'm completely at my end I've tested everything from battery voltage to resistance in coils all connections to and from bike to harness and so fourth I basically have rewired unwired redone and undone every electrical and major part of this bike is there something I'm missing does anyone have advice or suggestions....please help a girl out.

I almost forgot gauge shows bikes in 6th gear and no matter what I can't

·
Registered
324 Posts
If the F1 light is on, then read what the fault code is.
Also saying what bike and year may help.

·
6,877 Posts
You must have a dozen topics in one paragraph (hell, one sentence!). If you want help you need to dissect that mess so we can understand it.

The only two things I can discern:

Someone installed a TRE, so that is why it is in 6th all the time. Find it and pull it. It's on the harness for the gear position sensor.

There is no reserve switch, it's a reserve light. It's a fuel injected bike. I've never seen a fuel injected bike with a petcock.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To clean up my mess as you say I'll dumb it down.... I replaced ecu and tps and wiring harness I now have no crank or start however if I bypass the starter solenoid relay I can get crank but not start does that help clean it up for u.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Or maybe when we are irritated also like mentioned at wits end and we are on a motorcycle mechanical forum punctuation is not on my to do list... as well since we all have smart phones and predictive assistance I assumed she would have handled that...I guess I should redo my original thread to be grammatically correct

1 - 9 of 9 Posts