Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I recently replaced my throttle position sensor and wiring harness I checked every and all grounds and connectors bike got no power fixed thst problem with a starter solenoid relay and then got power and crank no start no spark turned fuel pump didn't prime either turns out ecu was bad so I replaced ecu and now it's powered priming and yet no crank no start if I bypass the starter solenoid I get crank but no start clutch in kickstand up also f1 light is on but aftermarket exhaust I'm completely at my end I've tested everything from battery voltage to resistance in coils all connections to and from bike to harness and so fourth I basically have rewired unwired redone and undone every electrical and major part of this bike is there something I'm missing does anyone have advice or suggestions....please help a girl out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That bike shouldn’t have a fuel reserve.

Did you buy this non-running or have you had it running before?

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,599 Posts
I think it was running before. Then, enter snowball effect of issues that keep it from running and fixing those. I'm not familiar with the 08 zx6r. Does it have a tip over sensor that hasn't been reset? I know something like that will prevent it from starting.

Edit: forgot to mention. Double-triple check your battery terminal connections. It would be too silly to overlook this. @Chancestyle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts