Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive returned to racing after a 3 year hiatus and raced last weekend down at Homestead/Miami Speedway. I raced 7 sprint races. 3 middleweight, 2 heavyweight, and 2 unlimited and took home 6 podiums. a first, 2 seconds, 2 fourths and a fifth. Bike handles like its on rails. heres a list of mods
-Thermosman built 25 mil Ohlins Fork Internals, and Ohlins TTX shock
-Sharkskinz Bodywork
-Ceramic Wheel Bearings
-Lightened Rear Rotor
-Vortex Rearsets, Clipons, Frame Sliders, Gas Cap
-Woodcraft Case Covers
-Carbon Fiber Ram Air Tube
-Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SC2,SC2 race compound Tires
-Full Leo Vinci Exhaust
-BMC Air Filter
-Dynojet PC3USB, Ignition Module and quickshifter
-Bullet Camera
-Puig Double Bubble
-Ohlins Steering Damper with Attack mount, that puts it under lower tripple tree

I had my leathers done and helmet painted to look like Venom(spiderman's enemy)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll be racing Daytona Int'l speedway next week if anyone wants to come out. Yes we run the same banking at similar speeds to those nascar P*SSIES

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, my dealership got the bike in, that night I uncrated it and ripped it apart and had the rear rotor, and forks mailed out the next day. I had the exhaust, PCIII, Ceramic wheel bearings, bodywork, case covers, all vortex goodies, ram air tube, windscreen, and a spare tank waiting on the bike. I had the forks back and rear rotor back as well as bodywork, tank and wheels back from paint inside of 10 days and fully re-assembled in 2 days, so from bone stock, to about a $17,000 race bike in a mere 2 weeks LOL

Color is HOK Organic green kandy over a silver Base Coat. Yellow plates are Honda S2000 3 stage pearl yellow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts