Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

No, this is not like my previous ZX10R post where all I did was ask a question. I saw this in a Japanese magazine, they had the 08 previews for the Hayabusa and the CBR1000. The CBR 1000 looks pretty nice (now #2 in rank for me behind the ZX10R), and is due to have a lot of internal changes as well as external. The pipe is a single stub out the right much like the GSXR 600/ 750. I'm still trying to find a pict online.

Here is a pict of the '08 Hayabusa. Pretty much the same styling, with the big difference being a change from 1299cc to 1340cc. Pipes are circa 2007 GSXR1000, with drive mode selector.

Link to Japanese (some English too) site is here.

The forum I pilfered this info from is here.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the Harley of sport bikes...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've never liked the looks of the busa - from looking at these pics it's only getting uglier.

On the good side, at least Suzuki is trying something different. Ugly for sure, but different. I'm sure some people will like the looks... just not me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If I had a '' Tail '' like that... I'd cut it OFF !

·
Registered
1 Posts
i agree with everyone......my favorite bike was the Hayabusa until 5 mins ago when i saw that. be honest everyone, it looks like a seadoo
looks like ill conform to the ZX-14 club.
but i do understand with great speed comes uglier looks.:thumbdown

·
Registered
53 Posts
Maybe it would look better streched out with a big tire in the back??? They are big as hell and still only sport a 190 rear if I am not mistaken. Who knows, maybe it will grow on people when they start hitting the streets.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yikes! That thing looks worse than all the other ugly 'busa's!

But I guess when its going by at 150mph, nobody would notice? :rolleyes

·
Registered
228 Posts
It sure isn't a Kawasaki, when it's born they should slap the designer!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Damn I'll make my 07 14 faster just to not have to look at that ass end!!!!:scared

1 - 16 of 16 Posts