Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 ZX6R with 8000 miles and jardin slip. It was working fine last summer. Had the dealer change out the spark plugs, oil, airfilter, and battery. I Checked the tip sensor and it checks out. The bike cranks and primes. will not stay on. If i throttle it will stay on but as soon as i let go it dies. the dealer said the seconday throttle valve is not working because its not recieving a power signal. He said it could be ecu or harness. I also get the code 62 when checking the FI light. I just wanted some inputs and see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO RIDe SO BAD IM GOING NUTS :runaway

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
I would be checking to make sure that the dealer plugged the Mass Air Flow sensor back in. It's the green plug on top of the air box. There is also another sensor right there on the right side of the air box.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well im pretty sure the mechanic is right. But have you guys ever heard of the edcu giviing out or not sending signals to a certian part? i just want my baby to start up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts