Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put on the Two Bros exhaust and been able to get the fuel injector blinking red light to shut off? When you start the bike it is testing that the servo is hooked up to the stock exhaust and after it determines that its not there it sits and blinks foreeever.

Can this be solved with the installation of a PCIII? Any ideas guys?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had no issues at all with FI light on my '07 and the Two Bros... Nor have I heard from anyone else having that issue on an '07 either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know what, I might have fucked up the servo when uninstalling the cables... I tried to disconnect the wheel with the top black bolt and it made a popping noise.... Oh well, I guess the servo isnt needed anymore anyway?

Have any of you also installed power commanders? Im doing an install right now and cant find the TPS - it says to remove the air box but I cant seem to find how to do it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thats most likley why your FI light is on....you dont need it but the light wont come off without it working properly. So if something else actually does happen that trips your FI light you wont know cause it will always be on =\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts