Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i recently had a head on with a car on my brand new ninja 600 :banghead (only done 300 miles on it) it was the cars fault but he drove off. the bikes in some mess but not major. i need a nose cone, right hand side fairing and mud guard, right side bar end and right side peg. could any please advise me where to shop or if anyone has these parts.

Cheers

·
Registered
264 Posts
Since the '07 is unique, it would probably be hard to find what you need (used) locally. I would give Ebay a spin first and see what you come up with. Good luck w/your search and welcome to the site btw. :thumbup

·
Registered
488 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWA...003QQitemZ130137047780QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
try this, its a full set but then you can do some custom work! you feel me? its cheap too. it looks like a nice project to me, factory parts are gonna run you some cash, a fac nose is about what this set costs. also i got my old bar ends if you wanna keep the same look or go aftermarket like i did, i got the hollow point bullet tips in red and says ninja on them. let me know aight! sorry about that ass wipe doing you like that! man that would piss me the ---- off!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice one, cheers guys, i'm wanting to keep the factory look, except from the exhaust so looks like i'll have to pay the full amount for the plastics. since i posted this thread i've had some solicitors on the phone wanting to take my case cos they seem to think they'll claim everything back for me :crazyloco . anyways i'll keep you posted, cheers for replying to my thread

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had recently put a double bubble screen on it and that got smashed too. just gonna put my original one on for now. managed to get all the bits i needed yesterday. got the right side fairing, right side rear set, nose cone, bar end and front fender. all genuine kawasaki parts for £340. am well pleased with that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts