Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup peeps new to the kawi world, i just got an 07 zx6 and i would like to know if there are any sites where i can find fender eliminators, license plate brakets or any of that sort. hit me aight, peace!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a 07 zx6r and i took off the rear license plate holder and unplugged the light, i put everything back together and used the two tie down hooks (bent them backwards slightly)and mounted the plate to them using washers .It came out surprisingly clean looking and rock solid. I do know that two brothers makes an aftermarket exhaust that comes with led`s and license bracket. Good luck, & if you ever want to swap your red rims for my blacks, hit me up, i`ve got a red zx6r that i think they would look sweet on !!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
^^i personaly think the red rims from the silver would match the red. yes they are red but the rims are the purple-ish red. and reds don't usually go well with purple. in some cases it can but it's just a weird match.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yo antihero that is hot kid! ima have toorder that right now! thank kid

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got a buddy with the red one and he also offered $ with his wheels but thats what attracted me to the kawi, sorry kid but for now they staying on the zilver x lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts