Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '07 zx6 with about 4000 miles. about 3 weeks ago and tonight my bike would not start. it would turn over but not start. almost like it wasnt firing. It is not anything stupid like being in gear or the killswitch being off. it has only done this twice and other than that it runs perfect. Its weird last time I just waited awhile and it started. this time I waited and waited and it still would not start. But I push started it and it started right up. Any ideas what it might be. i shouldnt have problems like this on a new bike. Does anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
317 Posts
i would like to know as well. cus mine is a bit like that...when i push the start button sometimes it takes a little while to start, and other times it would start up weak and fine again.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That could be anything from a spark issue to poor fuel delivery etc etc. I would take it right back to the dealer. There is no way that a brand new bike should be hard to start! :rant

·
Registered
67 Posts
FWIW, my 00 wouldn't start. Has 3500 miles on it. Changed the plugs, runs like a champ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts