Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to turn this feature on?

i have just had the bike in the sun and there is a little fuel icon with E and F and some bars to signify a digital guage.

can anyone help out?

·
Registered
291 Posts
wait a second! your from Perth Scotland right? It might be different on the bikes over there. Hows the weather over there? I'll be there in august.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can't help wrt the 07, but to offer this information...

I have a Pontiac GTP, and the one thing that frosts my ass more than anything is that there is no indicator on the dash when my cruise control is on. Trivial... I know, but when the light hits the dash a certain way... I can see it. Now this car has everything, and I have talked to enough GM reps about it, and I always get the same answer... The Canadian version didn't have this as an option, but the dash plate is the same one for those models that do. So, no dice.

I'm thinking this may be the same issue. Maybe there is a 10R manufactured for a country that has it... and it's just not available where you are.

I'm po'd now though because I haven't even seen that on my '06. Keep us posted if you find out anything.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone know how to turn this feature on?

i have just had the bike in the sun and there is a little fuel icon with E and F and some bars to signify a digital guage.

can anyone help out?

I think it's only the California model that has the gas gauge enabled...I'm sure there's a way to hack it, I just don't know how.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I think it's only the California model that has the gas gauge enabled...I'm sure there's a way to hack it, I just don't know how.
Only on the '07, or the '06 as well? This is the first I've heard of this.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
if so let me know, i have the 06 and havent seen anything like it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the 07. In the manual it says it's only available in the California model. If you find a way to hack it let me know, I'd like to have it enabled also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fuel Gauge

Just bought my wife a 10R, and she has the same thing Elmoh's has, :headscratch and we bought it in Orange County, CA

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn, i lifted my tank and it has 3 wires coming out and i have been told if there is 2 it's just a sender unit but 3 means a float gauge so it must be able to do the fuel gauge aswell.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice work there spliffy saved me from searching.

has anyone had any luck? i can't find shit.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts