Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Yall,

I just got this for my 6R, and since this is the first one I could find I thought I would pass it on. Looks awesome and was super easy to install, great instructions. Came with signals, panels for fixing the stock signal holes, and plate mounting bracket. Didn't come with a plate light, but I didn't want one, I am sure if you asked they have something for it.

Chris

Check it out here http://stores.ebay.com/BallMoto-Store

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey congrats on the fender kit, looks ok. but, in da island a license light is required by law. the kit looks alright but, i think the light needs to go over the top of the exhaust some how. just my thoughts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm going to have to say that that is really not that attractive. I could make that look happen with a hack saw. Still waiting for someone to create a whole new rear light assembly, and move that plate up to the front of the rear tire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't be so quick to judge a guy. Just got the bike, first Kawi, so new to the board. I really liked the one that comes with the Two Bros pipe, but was not ready to put on a pipe yet, and they only sell it with it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yea, it looks ok. I didn't want to fork out all this cash from a dealership that claimed they had them for my 07 so got some thin aliminum sheet metal and made my own. Not the greatest but saved major bucks until a nice one comes out

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think the tail ends are similiar now to a Honda with that taillight.. I too however (If I was on an 07) would wait for something better to come out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm going to have to say that that is really not that attractive. I could make that look happen with a hack saw. Still waiting for someone to create a whole new rear light assembly, and move that plate up to the front of the rear tire.
Guys here is a link to the 07 kit that puts the plates behind the wheel and has a light for it.. all led.. there is another post i got it from. and this is the best one i have seen.. Cheap also.

http://estore.websitepros.com/873942/-strse-266/KAWASAKI-ZX6R-2007-2008/Detail.bok

1 - 10 of 10 Posts