Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That is a hot looking piece of machinery. I love my kawi green 10, but I seriously have to consider trading it in for this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The picture doesn't do it any justice. I saw the 06 black one on the dealership floor next to an 07 black and I walked away with the 07 black. It was just too damn sexy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The picture doesn't do it any justice. I saw the 06 black one on the dealership floor next to an 07 black and I walked away with the 07 black. It was just too damn sexy!
I totally agree. I went to the bike show here in NYC with my mind all made
up to buy the red one. Then I saw the SE in person for the first time. The pics do not do it justice. In fact I find the red looks better in the pics than it does live, and the SE looks better live than in pics. Hence I just put a down payment on the SE on Saturday and bike will be in my garage in a few days.:mfclap

2/10/07 I picked up my sweet SE. Now I just need some nice weather to ride.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The red rims set off!
No thanks to the flames.
The flames are something I associate the ZX14 with,since the first time I seen them they were on the SE/07/ZX14 white model.
But those rims are my inspiration to paint mine green.
"Make Mine Green"

·
Registered
57 Posts
i think you find that thses are still an 06' model or thats what my compliance plate is stamped. iam in australia though and we are a bit backwards here
sometimes. :crazyloco

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like my SE...I don't want to get rid of the flames but if I do, I'm keeping the rims I love the intensity of the color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts