Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend the best stand for the new ZX-10R, I thought my old one would work, but the pegs are too small.

Thanks!:crazyloco

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got a set for $100 from HandyIndustries.com. Get the ones for use with spools. I just a new camera so I'll take some pictures of my beast on stands.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback and will check them both out. :crazyloco

·
Registered
366 Posts
Here is a pict of bike bike up on the rear stand...

And here is a close up of the Spool (Shogun) and stand...

I've got to call Handy because the front stand they sent me is too narrow. I bought these things months ago and just tried putting it up on the front last night.

·
Registered
604 Posts
pix dont work:headscratch

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nope, still can't see them... Am I the only one??:headscratch

·
Registered
184 Posts
No pictures here either,he must be viewing them on my pictures on his computer!

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you take the front tire off does the front stand still work?
I'm debating a front stand that goes under the triple tree.
But then again I don't care for the front tire extending the front shocks all the way down.So there plays in the block of wood to take up front tire slack.

·
Registered
6 Posts
But then again I don't care for the front tire extending the front shocks all the way down.So there plays in the block of wood to take up front tire slack.
i would say yes since the bike is being held up in the front by the forks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Pit Bull Forklift and Forklift Converter allows you to choose; use the forks, or lift from the steering stem... choice is yours.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the Handy stands. While the rear is very stable and was a great price for both front and back, the front stand sux. Its too wobbly for me and you cannot do work on the forks. I would recommend a front stand that attaches under the tripple tree. Tire and fork work can be done. I have a Pit-Bull tripple front stand.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts