Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before i got rid of my 07 600, i thought it looked amazing in except for the tail end!! Couldnt find a good fender eliminator kit at all. Went with competition workes to mount the plate all the way underneath, althought his cleaned up the tail it was still ugly with the nasty brake light and turn signals right under the exhaust like that.

My friend had a 07 CBR600rr and they have the same situation as us. He took a taillight from the earlier model 600rr and fit it to his tail. Looked stock, just had to cut into the storage department a bit.

I was thinking of doing a taillight from the 05-06 636 and trying to custom fab it into my tail. Either that or wait for hotbodies to release there kit which will probably look amazing like they always do. They have the 07 6r on there website under there undertail/huggers section but link doesn't work.

Anyways just thought i'd give you guys some info to really clean up the tail.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before the taillight mod(temp tag so no worries on that):

After the taillight mod:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice, why did u get rid of the cbr??

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's nice for the CBR but on the 6R there's no room. There's really no "tail" like the 05-06 had. I can't see this working for us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a 600rr and had the same problem. i found no undertail kit. you can eliminate all the turn signal sides, but you have to disassemble the whole rear portion of your bike. take the seat off and unbolt all the pieces underneath. I only found all this out when i changed out my pipe. I have a picture of how it looks afterwords. I will post it on here friday.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That isn't my 600rr, thats my friends. I got rid of my 07 ZX6r cause of the lack of power where I wanted it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tail tidy is pretty nice, im getting one of those kits for my 10r.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts