Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if any has found any exciting clean-ups for the 2007.

There are a couple here, but they seem pretty similar to the stock one w/ the custom piece in the other topic of this.

Has anyone found the sport set up where the plate mounts deeper under the bike? My dealer doesn't seem to have access to any like this for the 07. Maybe there's a way to rig it?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Competetive Werkes already makes two listed on the page linked below. The only difference I think is that the license is located further back on the "limited edition" one. I spent $0 by just using some L-brackets I had laying around the garage to hold up the plate after removing the fender. It cleans it up until I can get something better.

Competitive Werkes LINK

·
Registered
330 Posts
Just a suggestion but: Try the "1tail .com" site. They have some fender stuff there. Don't think they have anything listed yet for the '07 but if you contact them, they might be able to help. I'm looking at the SS Tag Bracket for my '06 as it comes with a tag light as well. Turn signals are optional extras.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fender Eliminator

Yes I have found a Fender Eliminator. I found it on ebay and bought one have not recieved it yet but have ordered it. Looks pretty good on the bike that they put it on. It does go under the tail more. You just got to ebay and type in "2007 zx6r" and find it. Here is the link to ebay if you see this soon enough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWA...tegoryZ35580QQihZ017QQitemZ270115612191QQrdZ1

Reckrodt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's kinda hard to see in the pic but so far it looks like the baddest ass one out there. Please post somepics when you get yours so we can see it better.. I'll wait to see yours before I buy.
i'll probably pay to have it professionally installed, so i don't have to worry about messing up any of the electronics.. i'm not too keen on that kinda thing. i'll definitely post the picts.

He said 3-6 days delivery, so, hoping this week!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
INSTALLED Picts

So, I the fender eliminator i had mentioned ordering installed today... here are some picts of it:

now... my only complaint is that my stock pipe has these little things hanging off of it:

·
Registered
317 Posts
i've always wondered about these eliminators...will semi trucks be able to see this? or even SUVs? i mean what if the nose of the truck/car is in the way and they couldn't see anything?

Edit: now you need to remove the rear pegs. or not..if the come in handy on tying the bags.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i've always wondered about these eliminators...will semi trucks be able to see this? or even SUVs? i mean what if the nose of the truck/car is in the way and they couldn't see anything?

Edit: now you need to remove the rear pegs. or not..if the come in handy on tying the bags.
Why does that matter? Cops aren't usually in semis or SUVs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it would be kinda bad if they can't see my break lights go on.... didn't think about that.

dremel huh? i'll look into that, although i leave soon.
i made that post about taking the rear pegs off, but i will need to tie everything ii own onto the back of the bike in a few days, so i have to leave them for now! but eventually..

·
Registered
604 Posts
it would be kinda bad if they can't see my break lights go on.... didn't think about that.

dremel huh? i'll look into that, although i leave soon.
i made that post about taking the rear pegs off, but i will need to tie everything ii own onto the back of the bike in a few days, so i have to leave them for now! but eventually..
If i were you, id just go with an aftermarket exhaust. It would really clean things up and you get the performance/sound that you want!! Kinda like killing 2 birds with one stone...

Just my 2c

·
Registered
138 Posts
dood! IncludingTheStars that is sweeeeeet :crazyloco. have to agree the best one i've seen for the 07s.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts