Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I picked up a vortex 15 tooth for 520 chain (front) for like 25 bucks at cycle gear gonna put it on soon so will let you know

·
Registered
114 Posts
Eric - did you put that Vortex front sprocket on yet? I'm surprised Cycle Gear had them in stock for the '07. KSS told me that prior year front sprockets won't fit.... Just curious. So I ordered one from sprocketcenter.com yesterday for about the same price...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not yet, i did have to order a 15 tooth because they only stocked 14... I will see if the pattern is the same on the output shaft from the tranny will probadly do at work one of the afternoons... will keep you updated

Eric

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alot...i cant seem to find anywhere to even order them???....you know what the stock gearing is by any chance???...and how was it takin all that stuff outta the muffler???....was it a pain???..lol sorry bout the questions...first bike...but i need to get it geared...and a little short changed so cant get a pipe this year...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Stock is 16/43 - go to sprocketcenter.com as I mentioned earlier... They will have what you need...

thanks alot...i cant seem to find anywhere to even order them???....you know what the stock gearing is by any chance???...and how was it takin all that stuff outta the muffler???....was it a pain???..lol sorry bout the questions...first bike...but i need to get it geared...and a little short changed so cant get a pipe this year...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love the way my bike sounds with the gutted muffler.... it was a lot of work and i took everything out so its just one chamber.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts