Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a pinebox exhaust from dave, and wanted to know if I will need a PC111 or not. I've been told that I don't need one, but it is recomended. I was hoping for more of a clarification from my fellow riders. Any help on this would be appreciated.

· Registered
335 Posts
I have an 07 exhaust on mine but im no expert. I was told about the same thing; that its recommended. But I havent gotten mine tuned so I just run the two bros map which is what dave recommends using.
Mine runs fine the way it is now but I guess if you have problems I would get get it tuned.

Also I just checked the pinebox site and thats a heck of a waiting list its gonna take a while to get it.

· Registered
519 Posts
aftermarket exhaust (full)
high flow air filter
ANYOTHER changes to air flow Its best to get a PC. Reason being new parts may lean out the stock fuel map. Bad.

· Registered
82 Posts
Thanks guys, i guess i'll look in to buying a PC. Yeah, my ship time is July, but it's gonna be worth the wait! Also did you guys have any issue with the servo when installing the aftermarket exhaust?
wow 5 month wait! he must be busy! I helped a friend install one on his 06 636 and it is definitely worth the wait, looks great and is the best sound from any slip-on iv'e heard. If i didn't already have a Yoshi RS5, i would have went with the pine box as well...

· Registered
319 Posts
If its just the slip on and you haven't done nething else. Well you won't really NEED it but it's always best to get one in there as once u start modding u don't stop haha. Buy u a servo buddy for $60 and no FI light and you can take out ur exhaust servo and put ur PC III in the spot where the exhaust servo was. The pinebox exhaust sounds amazing btw :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.