Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dying to finally get a 2007 6R, but I don't want to get raped by my local dealerships. There are none in stock left in the province (NL) and to order one in would be around 13.5 - 14k OTD. I'm beginning to think it would be cheaper to buy one from Nova Scotia/New Brunswick or Quebec and just have it shipped. Looking for opinions on this cause I know people have been getting them for much less.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dont even bother for that much money.

Just picked up mine a couple of months ago 10,500. I'll ride it where ever you are just do a credit card purchase:lol
Seriously dude. If you are interested I'll check into avail for you .

Even if you come down here it will cost you a shit load less than there.

Let me know:smile

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that sounds awesome. I figured prices would be a lot better off the island. I just need to find a way to ship one back here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's easy!!

If you have the money (maybe credit, and a van) come down here and pick one up. Easy as 123. The money you would have spent for one ZX there will be more than enough to cover your trip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, I'm from St.John's too! Welcome aboard

To be honest 13.5k isnt that bad for around here. The sticker price on mine was 12.5 then add taxes and fees and you're over that. I got mine at Fun n fast for $12,800 on the road with an amazing deal on a jacket. A few other owners that I've talked to around town paid a lot more than me so maybe it jsut depends on timing and the salesman.

Just curious now what is it you ride and do u be out to tims much???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately I have no van/truck and I start work on monday. So really me going up there, or anywhere outside the province wouldn't work. Montreal is a maybe since my sister is moving there soon.

Hey nice to see a fellow newf! I'm riding a black/grey gs500f, its pretty much the suzuki equivalent to kawasaki's 500. Only been to tims once, hoping to do more night rides so I'll probably end up out there more often.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It sure sound like you guys are getting hosed. 12.5 to 13.8 wow.
You can buy a ZX10 for that price over here. Anyhow I guess those are the prices.

I guess it would be possible to arrange the financial part without you being (phone aplication or via email, fax ) I can give you a couple of phone number for kawasaki dealerships, and that would be a start No?

Burlington Cycle 905-637-6208
Sturgess Cycle 905-522-0503 Ask for Jamie Conrad

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Soooo, I just finished up on the phone with a guy from montreal, and I'm pretty sure I got an amazing deal. $9800 gets me the bike all prepped and sent to my house in the original box they got it in. That's GST included so all I'd need to pay would be the 7% or whatever PST and registration fee. Now just need to work out the financing. I'm getting excited...:mfclap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts