Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, guys.

I got a track day weeks later, just wondering anybody reset your factory suspension for the track. thanks? I am 70KG weight.

or anybody know where got some info for the 07 6r suspension setting, cheers!:mfclap

·
Registered
234 Posts
Rear suspension

Height adjustment 6mm spacer

what spacer?
Well I was going to link you to the ones that Traxxion Dynamics makes but their site seems to be down at the moment.

It is literally a small aluminum disk of a specified thickness that you put between the collar and spring (I think that's where it goes).

·
Registered
532 Posts
Take a look at a '07 ZX10R rear shock, it has such a spacer standard.

I have done a trackday with my '07 ZX6R two weeks ago on a fairly tight circuit with stock settings (I weigh 108kg) and I was very happy with the handling as it was. I think the tyres play a much larger role than suspension settings if you are only an occasional trackday rider. The 6 has such good handling out the box that I don't even contemplate changing anything yet.

I have now fitted the Michelin Power Race (Soft Compound, DOT approved )and my next trackday is the 29th July, and I can't wait. These tyres are like glue. Don't know how many km/miles I will get, but at the moment that is of lesser importance to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'v done that , but the fucking weather keep me indoor.

try that later.

thanks so much phobos512

1 - 8 of 8 Posts