Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my full Leo Vince Titanium/Carbon fiber exhaust, Power commander 3 and stock ohlins steering damper off 06-10 ZX10 or 09-12 ZX6R. The exhaust has about 10,000 miles on it and is in good condition aside from normal dicoloration and minor scratches. The lower bracket on the midpipe did crack and break off, but I have the tab in case you want to get it repaired. The exhaust hanger hardware and misc. nuts/bolts for the fender eliminator are missing as I misplaced some of my stock hardware and needed it to mount the stock exhaust back on. The power commander is in normal working order aside from some scratches and does have the clip to tie into the TPS wire. I bought the Ohlins damper with the intent of installing it on my bike but never got around to it (Damper only, no mounting brackets). The windscreen is in good shape but does have some scratches on the underside and small white specs throughout to topside thanks to some asshole who decided to have his house sprayed without letting anybody know. All prices are plus shipping. The Exhaust alone was over $1500.00 new and I have seen very few around. Please PM me if intereste. Paypal only.

Full Leo Vince SOLD

Power commander SOLD

Stock ZX6R/ZX10R Ohlins steering damper SOLD

Puig Double Bubble blue windscreen 05-08 ZX6R $35 +Shipping

·
Registered
136 Posts
i would of took the exhaust if u would of posted this a month ago... glws, someone will snatch this up quick for that price

·
Registered
705 Posts
PMed!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Power Commander sold, other parts still for sale. Prices lowered on the screen and steering damper.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exhaust sold, Ohlins sale in process, Windscreen still available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steering Damper sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts