Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just sold my 2008 ZX6R in stock form, so now I am selling all of the aftermarket parts I had on the bike. I bought all of the parts new, and they are still in excellent condition. The following parts are for sale individually, but I will discount if multiple items are bought. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

HealTech SpeedoHealer: includes installation instructions SOLD
HealTech X-TRE: includes installation instructions $66SOLD
Shogun frame sliders: black plastic sliders, perfect. $50 SOLD
SportTech windshield: smoked, slightly taller than stock $25SOLD
Solo seat cover: OEM, Lime Green, comes in original box $90 SOLD

The following is a package deal only:
1. Full titanium Akrapovic race exhaust with carbon fiber muffler.
2. Power Commander III with custom dyno tuned map for all of the parts listed here. I have dyno sheets and a receipt for the $340 I spent tuning it on the dyno.
3. Kawasaki Velocity stacks.
4. “ZX” smog block off plates with airbox plug. Needed for accurate dyno tuning and consistant performance.
Price: $1,200.00

Best way to contact is email: tekudla AT gmail DOT com

·
Registered
47 Posts
Shogun frame sliders: black plastic sliders, perfect. $50

Take $30? They are about $50 brand new.

No shipping, I'll pick up.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
My bad. Surprised the guy that bought your bike didn't want the xtras. I saw it for sale. . .gl with everything.

By the way, did you notice a big difference adding the X-tre? I have been thinking about doing that and then a PC later but didn't know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shogun frame sliders: black plastic sliders, perfect. $50

Take $30? They are about $50 brand new.

No shipping, I'll pick up.
I paid $67.90 for them. I would take $45. The guy that bought my bike plans to buy them along with a few other parts this weekend or next.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad. Surprised the guy that bought your bike didn't want the xtras. I saw it for sale. . .gl with everything.
Thanks, and no problem.

He was strapped for cash, and plans to buy things from me as he gets more money, if I still have them.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Thanks, and no problem.

He was strapped for cash, and plans to buy things from me as he gets more money, if I still have them.
Gotcha, I edited my last post and asked about the x-tre.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotcha, I edited my last post and asked about the x-tre.
There was definitely a difference, it wasn't huge. But that said, the only huge difference was adding the exhaust! The nice part about the X-tre is that you still get to see your gear selection.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Seems like a fair price for the Akra combo package. I assume everything is OBO. GLWS.
I think it's a great deal considering the full exhaust was $1,700 new, and the PCIII $200+ plus the velocity stacks and block off plates.

To put this package together with all new parts would cost over $2,000! plus dyno time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts