Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ride an '06 ZX10R?

Can you compare the ride to an '06 GSXR1000 or Busa?

Not speed, just the feel of it and suspension.

I have a Busa, and am thinking of getting the Kaw. Rode an '05 GSXR.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The Busa is heavier and not nearly as fun. The new GSXR1000 and new 10R are very comparable. I would recommend sitting on the 2 of them and see which one sits and feels better for you. The 10R has more grunt, more ram-air "howl" to it, and I think is more agressive for riding. The GSXR is going to be redesigned again next year keep in mind.

Send a pm to "snake" on the forum, he has ridden both.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ride an 06 ZX-10R and am really happy with it. At 5'7" and 150 lbs the Busa is a little bulky for me. I'm sure the GSXR is a great bike as well but I don't personally care for the styling. Bottom line I'd just try to get a quick ride on both and see which one you prefer. Either bike will perform better than 99% of us could ever hope to ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You have to sit on them. I have an 05 zx10 and a 05 Gsx-r in my garage and when i sit on the Gsxr it feels like I am Lower to the ground than the Mighty great one(ZX10).
Anyways both great bikes

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm 6'6" and 230 lbs. The 10R is a much more comfortable bike for any rider, even the taller ones. Actually, probably the most comfortable litre bike for tall riders, and longer trips don't aggravate anything.

Just my $.02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts