Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the clear alternatives integrated tail light. What do I do about the holes that are left by my old signals? Anyone know? I would love to buy some piece that fits right in to clean up the rear.

If you have pictures, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I installed the integrated taillight also. When I bought it, I got the color turnsignals too. I wired them all together. So, they all flash at the same time. So people behind me will know what I'm going to do.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! How'd you pull that off? I was told by CA to either hook up the integrated and leave the normal signals dead, or to hook up the normal signals by bypassing the integrated board. I'm supposed to receive both in the mail this week. Do you have any picts or drawings? Is it fairly self-explanatory?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet. Now all I needs is the time... Maybe the 4th?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I did the same. hardwired the integrated with the stock turn signals. Nobody can say they didn't know I was turning.

However, if I could find block off plates for the rear signals, I would probably get rid of them... or maybe have a friend I know who does body work just fill them in and paint them over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts