Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my fav picture of it.. It should be the cover of a magazine

Don't worry, I just bought a new Pilot Power

My shoelaces match.. (this is the only instance where its cool)

Mine and my roommate's bike. He's turned his into a street-fighter.

Kodak Moment

I'm the one in the back...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
straight pipes right now.. I'm looking to get some aftermarket headers, then do my own custom piping after that. I'm gonna make sure this thing is one of a kind..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My roommate's girlfriend took the pictures and my roomy touched them up. I just diconected the stock exhaust and bought some $12 tip from a local auto parts store, cut it a bit and screwed it in. In the end I want my exhaust to stop just before my rear tire and point down towards the ground.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does the straight pipe effect the performance I like how it looks. I might do it to my 07 just till a slip on I like comes out. Is it super loud

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, it's fuckin loud bro. To help a little w/ sound, put a tip w/ a small outlet on, and try to point it towards the ground if you can.

Preformance wise.. I lost a good amount of low-end torque. My mid-range and high-end power smoothed out a lot tho. And, when I'm really gettin on it.. oh dear. It sounds .... .... it indescribable. I freakin love it. It feels like I'm on a damn rocket.. lol.
I put a K&N air filter in it and re-gained some of my low end.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I work next to the dealer that sold me my bike so i'm always over there. I should just ask for a job but anyways some guy pulled up on a 06 636 with no muff and all I gotta say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is loud but it sounds kick ass!!!!!!!!! when he took off I loved it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts