Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes another damn exhaust question :nana Anyways, does anyone know if you need to buy a mid pipe with all slip ons to fit? I really dont want to shell out another 100 bucks for a mid pipe if its not needed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
all end cans come with all the fittings and pipes to connect m8, just ask the before you buy just to make sure, oh and make sure you get the fi fix if it's 05 06 model not sure with the older one's hope ive helped

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ Thanks man......I got a Leo vince and green integrated rear light and flush mount green fronts coming. Cant wait

·
Registered
21 Posts
most of the slip on systems come with a mid-pipe... i bought a muzzy slip-on system and mine came with one but i did not look into any other exhaust but im pretty sure most of them come with it because when you install your aftermarket exhaust you have to take off the valve that is in the stock exhaust system which is connected to your exhaust servo and most aftermarket exhaust's come with a servo-eliminator that replaces the cables that are connected to the valve......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts