Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got a set of after market fairings that i was thinking that i was going to use for my other bike but im not going to use them they are still new havent touch a bike yet color primer they are ready to be painted asking 350 plus shipping

scorpion exhaust i had on my bike but about 1500 miles on it still like new lil dirty but i can clean up before shipping out asking 250

i got a set of oem fairings to heres what i got for this set.. its missing the front fender and gas tank cover umm not to sure about the price send offers
-nose
-two bottom fairings
-both mid fairings
-all the side cover im missing one of the dash covers
-tail it has a crack but can be fix
i want to sell as whole

for some reason i cant upload pic so txt me at 571 232 1926

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a set of oem fairings to heres what i got for this set.. its missing the front fender and gas tank cover umm not to sure about the price send offers
-nose
-two bottom fairings
-both mid fairings
-all the side cover im missing one of the dash covers
-tail it has a crack but can be fix

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is the exhaust still for sale? Dont want to be rude, but you can buy a scorpion exhaust brand new on 58cycle for 268$ Pretty sure shipped too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i am interested in both the side mids but not the lowers.... and the nose and tail- (I dont mind if has small crack) my zip is 95628

PM me with price for aftermarket ones and the OEM ones, then I will give you my email for pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts