Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I did and didn't notice any difference so far.

I have a favorite twisty road that I ride daily, weather permitting, and rode it modified and unmodified back to back and detected no difference. Of course it is the kind of road where I only redline it in first and second.

Maybe on an open stretch of road and in the higher gears maybe you would notice it more. I've heard people claim 8-10 horsepower but the only dyno chart I ever saw on another site was a little over 2 hp

·
Registered
164 Posts
think i'm gonna try this....got a stock dyno run a few weekends ago and my local shop does $25 runs on sundays....so we'll see what it does

·
Registered
164 Posts
nada....got divorced last year so the bike got put on the back burner....but shit is good now so hopefully soon I'll get going on her....just a few cosmetic things so far flush mount fronts, rear cowl, F.E., and short stalks in the back, I also sprayed my rear pass. pegs and heal guards black...gonna redo them satin soon though. soon lookin to do exhaust, double bubble, and some rear sets, and maybe a P.C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.