Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...
I'm hoping to draw from your experience. I think I'm having some fork issues. During our last track day, the front feels like it's shuddering. It doesn't feel like tire chatter, more like a higher speed/frequency compression/rebound mis match. And it feels like it's getting worse. As best as we can tell, it has stock internals. I'm a big guy, prob two thirty geared up, so we had to up the compression alot to keep it from bottoming. I think this is what's going on. So, the question is, what valves have you guys had good luck with? The spring should be fairly easy to calculate, and a spring is a spring for the most part, but the valve and the oil I think may be a more difficult choice. I'm really having some confidence issues, and I'm hoping getting the front better will help. The rear actually feels fairly good, but would still like to change the shock at some point. I'm sure there is a big part of it that's me, and I've become so sensitive to, it really plays on my mind. I also want to move the pegs, but then I worry that will put even more of my fat ass over the front and make the problem worse yet. So before the next track day, I feel like it needs at least valves and oil....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts