Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short I cannot figure out why my Fuel pump relay circuit will not work. I have replaced the main harness (needed it, due to mice) and installed a new fuel pump. I checked the relay switches for the ECU and Fuel pump using the batt to activate the electro mag and a multi meter to check the switch and they operate correctly. I have no FI codes. The kick-stand switch, the engine kill switch were tested and working. I also replaced the tip sensor !

I then started to check the voltage potential for the relay parts. (see img)
The ECU relay flicks on (I can feel it trigger) and has almost total voltage drop across the BR &BK/Y.
The Fuel Pump relay does not activate, but has 11.85v on either side of terminal R & BR/Y.
The BR/Y go directly to ECU, is my ECU toast? I have searched everywhere I could and I am out of ideas, someone help please!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought a brand new fuel pump, and a new/used ecu on ebay, changed out and still having same issue. So I’ve basically replaced every part in the fuel system and still no dice. Anyone have any suggestions as to what may cause the Fuel pump circuit not to work?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts