Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: ONLY 1 LEFT!

I have 2, brand new in the boxes, Kawasaki factory race ECU's. Both come with the included software.

Will fit:
2003 ZX6R
2004 ZX6R
2003 ZX6RR

Will NOT fit 2004 RR 599cc

$225 shipped each.

I'm not sure if these are even still available, and if they are I know they're around $500 from the dealer.

Just a little background of the race ECU for those that don't know - It doesn't have to be tuned for a nice performance gain. I don't have a before/after dyno sheet, but I have ran another race ECU on my personal bike and heres what I know about it:

-Midrange power is a LOT more noticeable
-Part throttle - on/off throttle application is MUCH smoother than stock ECU
-Race ECU doesn't require kickstand switch
-Higher rev limit (not sure on the exact number)
-Direct replacement, and still functions as a factory ECU (check engine light, codes, etc)
-The ECU is completely tunable; fuel and ignition timing - IF you have the required cable (not included). A lot of people, including myself, just use a power commander to fine tune fuel if you're running a lot of mods.
-A tune is NOT required. My bike ran great before I even had a power commander.

For fastest service, please email me at [email protected], or call/text me at 479.263.1867. Located in NW Arkansas, willing to meet if you're local. I can also install either ECU in my bike and send you a video so you know the part is in working condition.

Thanks!
Jason

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only have 1 left!

I got busy getting ready for race season, haven't been on the boards much. Phone/email are still the best contacts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts