Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks man. I didnt do it. The guy i bought it from did it all. I like the color but the actual paint job isn't really that great so im probably going to try to have it repainted over the winter. I think i will probably go back with this color though. Your bike is pretty hott too. I wish i had one of those rear covers to put on instead of the rear seat.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks... gotta love the red, just casue it's rare to see on Kawi. when I bought it, it came with the seat cowl... but you should be able to get them pretty much anywhere online... not too expensive... the 03-04's with the seat cowl look bitchin.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think mine used to be red. The paint is chipping in a couple of places on the tank and you can see red underneath it. I will probably get one of the seat covers before i get it repainted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, do you have the full-system or just the slip-on? I'm going to ge the same pipe, just depating between full and slip.

Come on peeps!!! I know there's more of you out there!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's just a slip-on pipe. It sounds really good. I like it. Its got the yoshimura slip-on, k&n kit, and it has been remaped (dont know how). This is just what I was told. I bought the bike as is and it's my first one. I am learning about them as I go. I am about to buy a new chain and sprocket kit for it and drop a tooth in the front. Other than that I am just riding and loving it. I have a 90 awd eclipse that i have been building up for a while and that is going to be my race car. I got the bike just to ride. Im not planning on going crazy with modifications although if i have to rebuild the engine i will probably look into building it up some. It has almost 21,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hopefully when im done with mine i should have about 450 hp. the only thing holding me back from more would be my turbo although i probably wont even be able to deal with all that since i havnt even started to modify the drivetrain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts