Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I am updating my front end to a ZX14.

My question is the rexs runs a speedo dr for the tac & odom . and the zx14 dosent what can I use ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
You can machine down the Zrx speedo drive and reuse the Zrx wheel in the Zx14 forks. There’s a write-up on ZRXOA with measurements. If you plan on using the Zx14 wheel, there’s a kit that uses a Vfr750 speedo drive that’s driven from the front sprocket. Again check ZRXOA.

Later, Doug

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi
I have completed a ZX14 front end swap on my ZRX1100 and the last part to finish is the speedo drive so I can ride it.
people have stated to go to ( Again check ZRXOA.) I have been on the site looking for the info needed to machine down the speedo drive the website IS NOT EXCEPTING NEW MEMBERS so I can't search for the info needed to complete the swap if you can help me out with the MEASUREMENT so my machinist can finish.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
72-ZXR, I would love to see pics of your 71 H1 and 91 ZX7 but the latter with and, particularly, without bodywork.
Thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
91 ZX7/ 750 Triple

My project these rims are on my ZRX1100 now and I have polished rims on it now

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi
I have completed a ZX14 front end swap on my ZRX1100 and the last part to finish is the speedo drive so I can ride it.
people have stated to go to ( Again check ZRXOA.) I have been on the site looking for the info needed to machine down the speedo drive the website IS NOT EXCEPTING NEW MEMBERS so I can't search for the info needed to complete the swap if you can help me out with the MEASUREMENT so my machinist can finish.
You can search any site using Google. Just go to google and use the following search format: "site:SITE_URL SEARCH_TERM"

Example:
Code:
site:http://www.zrxoa.org speedometer drive
Gives the following search results: site:http://www.zrxoa.org speedometer drive - Google Search

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you
Now can you show me how to read a thread that is in a Members only section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
97 Posts
thank you
Now can you show me how to read a thread that is in a Members only section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?
Can you post a link to the thread you are trying to read?

·
Registered
177 Posts
You can still become a member .You have to send an email to the administration .They have been having trouble with spam so auto registration is shut down till they figure it out . If you send them an email you can still register

www.zrxoa.org

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can someone just delete this thread.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting no where with this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts