Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a DynoJet stage 1 jet kit that is new in box and has never been opened. I am asking $90 obo. if anybody is interested let me know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hey im interested!!! I have got a 2000 ZX6R....was also wondering what other items you have for the same model that you don't need or use anymore???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i want to keep the rest of my parts for know, but the jet kit is deffinately for sale i have two and i only need one plus i could kinda use the cash. i layed my bike down 2 weeks ago and i am tyrying to get it looking nice again so $ would be nice. if you have any more questions about the jet kit my cell # (509) 528-5679 give me a call and we can discuss shipping and payment. thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
im sorry man...yea im defenitly still interested...my girlfriend dropped my laptop down the steps and haven't had a chance to use a computer until now...yea ill def will be pming you some time soon or giving you a call...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jet kit is still for sale $80 obo, i can ship it if i need too just let me know. if anybody is interested let me know, i need the cash.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Been a while but is it still for sale?

·
Registered
951 Posts
ROFL @ 2 years ago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts