2005 ZX6R Power Commander Maps - ZX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Banned

2005 ZX6R Power Commander Maps

Can anyone recommend a good map or can someone hook me up with one for my bike? I got a BMC filter and Two Brothers Dual V.A.L.E Exhaust System on the bike.

My bike runs extremely hot and was told it could be because the bikes running lean. I was told a power commander can help with the heating issue as well as help with giving the bike more power gains as well. Anyways if anyone can hook me up with a map that would be great.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 11:34 AM

I Ride: 08 ZX6R, 06 ZX636

Have you tried using the DynoJet map for the Two Bros slip-on yet? I used it for a while until I changed a few more things. The best map on the planet short of a custom dyno tune is the JDGun map. There are others that work well too like Tweakmon. PM me your email address.

WARNING: Under no circumstances should anyone buy a map from the scam artist Jeffo. Here's why. JDGun vs Jeffo

I support two teams: Manchester United and whoever is playing against Liverpool.
Quote:
My vision would turn your world upside-down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Banned

PM sent with my email address.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidnWB View Post
Have you tried using the DynoJet map for the Two Bros slip-on yet? I used it for a while until I changed a few more things. The best map on the planet short of a custom dyno tune is the JDGun map. There are others that work well too like Tweakmon. PM me your email address.

WARNING: Under no circumstances should anyone buy a map from the scam artist Jeffo. Here's why. JDGun vs Jeffo
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 08:43 PM

Also just go the DynoJet site, they have about all the maps you can think of free of charge for download.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 10:01 PM

my bike runs like asshole with stock map, runs like asshole with two brothers map. LOL
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 10:08 PM

I Ride: '08 ZX10r

You may get lucky and find a map that works well for. I hope you do.

many riders find out after they have purchased a PC that the only way to really address their fueling and backfiring problems is to get a custom map done. And you will need to get the custom map redone 1 to 2 years later if you put any kind of mileage on the bike.

So, don't buy a PC unless you plan to get a custom map done by your local dyno guy.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 12:14 PM

Am running JD guns map, been brilliant...
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-11-2019, 09:02 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidnWB View Post

Hey hey, does anyone still have the JDGun map for a 2005-2006 ZX6R ?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!! ( I have a PCV)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page