I have had 6 ZX1400/ZX14R’s over the past 12 years and it is time to move on. Going to get into dual sport Adventure touring. Willing to trade for something nice in that category.
Asking a low $8,000
PM me or contact me via phone text or call: 3 6 0 9 1 4 2 1 5 5
Email: [email protected]
Flawless Blacked out ZX14R.
Low miles: 10,000 miles
Tires are in great shape.
Metallic Mate Carbon Grey/Golden Blazed Green
- My world famous custom USB/12VDC outlet brackets that look like they are OEM. I gave away 2 dozen on here last year.
- Factory OEM side helmet lock (Ordered directly from Japan)
-Smoked Double Bubble Windscreen
-Smoked Turn Signals, Front and Rear
-Smoke Rear Brake Light, also functions as turn signals
-Shifter, Rear Brake Lever, Rider and Passenger Foot Pegs, Heel guard, Center stand Lift Handle powdered coated black
- Frame Plugs
- Frame Sliders
- Rear Fender Eliminator
- Radiator Guard
- OEM Center Stand
- Brock’s center stand stop
- I swapped out the rims for the SE polished rims.
- ECU Flashed and Dyno Tuned
- Two Brother Carbon Fiber Dual Exhaust
- Two Brother Power Tips
- Two Brother Juice box (similar to the PC5)
- Trickle Charger Pig Tail
The bike has been meticulously cared for. Kept in a heated garage on a trickle charger. It is cleaned and polished after every ride. The chain cleaned, inspected and lubed every 300 miles (plus or minus). It has had only full synthetic oil since the break-in period. The oil and filter are changed every 3000 miles (plus or minus).
Never Wheelied, raced, down or whatever - Flawless. I am 66, so it has not been abused. I respect my bikes.