aight stunt folks i know you guys got some pics and stuff to say! get to it!!! - ZX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

I Ride: 2007 kawasaki zx-6r

aight stunt folks i know you guys got some pics and stuff to say! get to it!!!

ok guys/gals i wanna see some illegal up-on-one wheel fun!!! well i guess i shouldn't say illegal, but hey i still wanna see some sick tricks on some kawis! somebody please get this section up and running. i would myself but my 2 ft. high pop ups aren't very impressive and i don't have the balls to try anything else so get some pics up and show off!!!!!

2007 KAWASAKI ZX6R(EBONY)-woodcraft rearsets, no-cut frame sliders, 6" extensions, t-rex lowering kit(links & adjustable kickstand), integrated tinted tail light
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 05:25 PM

I Ride: ZX14.

When I was younger I could have filled this section with shit, but pictures where hard to do with a box brownie seriously though when I was younger Evel Kneivel was the shit, well for me he was, I had a XT 500 single yammy enduro, and tried to copy E K stuff, I built a ramp at the edge of a river (this is fucking true too) and I decided to jump the river, I was young and balls of steel, Fearless/stupido, anyway I did a couple of runs at the ramp , and decided I was going too slow,(50-60?)to make the jump so I hauled ass (500cc hauling ass) 75mph ish and hit the ramp, Fuckin plain sailing till I hit the end of the ramp, when it all collapsed, and I did prolly a third of the river 40 foot out of maybe 130 foot wide.

I'm older now and maybe more wiser, and possibly lack confidence to do shit, being honest about it.

Bulldog, Sir Whoredogin, Ninja Master, Mercenary Slab Slut of ZXF
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 05:55 PM

I Ride: 08 ZX14 Silver

Im thinking that stunt is somewhat related to the numbnuts thread. lol

Muzzys M-14 megaphone exhaust, lowering links, adjustable stand, 6 blade aluminum fan, fender eliminator, BMC race filter, Dyno jet power comander, -1 front +2 rear Vortex sprockets, EK 530 gold chain, Galfer stainless brake lines, Roaring Toys swingarm extensions, Chrome wheels wraped on Corsa 3's

Rest In Peace To My Fallen Warriors Gone But Never Forgotten. One Love, Heavens Newest Angels.
Andres "Andy" Camacho III 6/9/06
Jason Santos 6/15/08
Daniel Benvenutti 7/15/08

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

I Ride: 2007 kawasaki zx-6r

Please don't knock stunting. being a kawasaki enthusiast and a general sport bike fan i want everyone to know that i do not support anything illegal in reference to stunt riding nor do i encourage anyone to ride without the proper safety gear. however, i do enjoy watching professional stunt riders do what they do. Hell i even would like to learn (the proper way) and perform myself one day. As, i mentioned before this is a profession there are actual competitions and those knocking the sport should note that our beloved Kawasaki's endorse a stunt team called No Limit starring a stunt rider named "Jason Britton". I am telling everyone this because, although i know everyone is entitled to their opinion, i'd rather not see members talking shit to other members in this section because they have decided to try to stunt. Secondly, i WILL police this section looking for the put downs, name calling, and just plain being disrespectful on both side of the matter and i will delete any and all of the posts containing it. If it is repeatedly done by anyone that has been warned i will issue infractions. I am not just doing this because i support stunt riding or i just want to go on some power trip, i'm doing this because i put the time and effort into getting these new sections up and going and i didn't do it just for the members that want to actually use the section to be harrassed and put down. So if you don't like stunt riding just stay out of the section period or keep your comments respectful and curtious of others. Remember there is tasteful humor and there also is just being a plain asshole and that won't be tolerated in this section. Thank you for taking time to read this and thanks for your participation.

2007 KAWASAKI ZX6R(EBONY)-woodcraft rearsets, no-cut frame sliders, 6" extensions, t-rex lowering kit(links & adjustable kickstand), integrated tinted tail light

Last edited by zxbooxz; 11-02-2008 at 08:37 PM.
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:04 AM

I Ride: ZX14.

I think no matter what we personally think of Stunt riders, they do have some serious skills IF done well, and to be honest even though I personally don't advocate illegal activity on the roads, it is still fun to see what people can do with their machines, so I think this thread is a great idea, because some of us like to ride fast some like tracks and some love to stunt, I know I did when I was younger.

Bulldog, Sir Whoredogin, Ninja Master, Mercenary Slab Slut of ZXF
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 08:31 AM

I would like to see some pics in the thread as well. Its a bit hard to get a pic though, especially when your friends are also on a bike For those who do wheelies, do you prefer power ups, or clutch ups? I prefer to do 2nd gear clutch ups. Very managable and not too touchy
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 01:33 PM

I Ride: 2007 ZX6R,KX125

I'd love to learn how to stunt just for bike control. That's one of the reasons why I ride dirt.

Leo Vince SBK EVOII full carbon slip-on
Cat cut out
Emissions removal
PCIIIUSB custom map
Jumper Mod
BMC race filter
Kawasaki velocity stacks
Driven Sprockets -1 +2
Vortex clip-ons
Vortex rearsets GP shift
Attack Performance fiberglass race body
PowerBronze DB windscreen
Ohlins ZX10 steering stabilizer 45wt oil
Hyper Co rear spring
Galfer steel braided front & rear brake lines
Shogun frame & swingarm sliders
Sato front axle sliders
Rear brake resevoir relocation
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIDER View Post
I'd love to learn how to stunt just for bike control. That's one of the reasons why I ride dirt.
As soon as I get the financially stability to do so, I plan to buy a stunt bike for that same reason. I'd love to have a $1k pos with a full cage so I could not only learn rider control, but also run through scenarios and not have to worry about dropping my expensive shiny bike
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 04:21 PM

I Ride: 2005 ZX10R

Not bad for only haveing the bike for a week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUF91jpf79U
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty13south View Post

nice... how's the balance point on that thing?

Cat cut out
Emissions removal
PCIIIUSB custom map
Jumper Mod
BMC race filter
Kawasaki velocity stacks
Driven Sprockets -1 +2
Vortex clip-ons
Vortex rearsets GP shift
Hyper Co rear spring
Sato front axle sliders
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 05:24 AM

It's acually really hard to keep it in the balance point the bike's just so damn powerful doesn't take much to get it there
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:30 AM

I Ride: 2002 ZX9R

i want to learn how to do wheelies but i don't think i have the balls. plus i hear that my zx9r isn't the best bike for wheelies. any opinions on the 9 for wheelies? its an '02. oh, and as far as clutching, i hear its more controllable but i don't have the technique because it just doesn't work for me, probably not enough throttle.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:51 AM

I had a ZX9 before I got this bike. I wheelied it all the time... 2nd gear stand up no clutch just throttle. just takes practice.
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:

THAT wheelie is F**kin nice man!!! i wish i could do that......
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:

THAT wheelie is F**kin nice man!!! i wish i could do that......
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
I had a ZX9 before I got this bike. I wheelied it all the time... 2nd gear stand up no clutch just throttle. just takes practice.
is the stand up easier than sitting down? it feels awkward to even attempt but if thats the best position, i guess i can give it a try. or should i try sitting first?
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elldee2003 View Post
is the stand up easier than sitting down? it feels awkward to even attempt but if thats the best position, i guess i can give it a try. or should i try sitting first?
I would suggest sitting first. Standing wheelie tend to be easier to get up at higher speeds. I'd suggest starting out at 20-30mph sitting wheelies. Hitting the pavement at 20mph is much better than hitting it at 80mph
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersrt View Post
Hitting the pavement at 20mph is much better than hitting it at 80mph
I did that back in the day when I was stupid enough not to wear a jacket two weeks after I had just finished restoring my bike. The cranckcase cover was the last bit to go on, and when she had stopped slidin down the road it had a fat hole in it. Now that hurt. Wish it was 20mph
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersrt View Post
I would suggest sitting first. Standing wheelie tend to be easier to get up at higher speeds. I'd suggest starting out at 20-30mph sitting wheelies. Hitting the pavement at 20mph is much better than hitting it at 80mph
sounds good....not hitting the pavement, but trying sitting first.
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 01:54 PM

always remember. COVER THE REAR BRAKE! don't rely on engine braking.

Cat cut out
Emissions removal
PCIIIUSB custom map
Jumper Mod
BMC race filter
Kawasaki velocity stacks
Driven Sprockets -1 +2
Vortex clip-ons
Vortex rearsets GP shift
Hyper Co rear spring
Sato front axle sliders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page