Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official July 2017 ROTM Entry Thread!

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Blue 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the Official ROTM Entry Thread

** The contest format will be an 11 month ROTM contest. Each monthly winner from January to November will be entered into a final poll in December for everyone to choose their favorite bike for the RIDE OF THE YEAR (ROTY). **

The winner of the ROTY will win a $50 CYCLE GEAR GIFT CARD!!!

-All bikes entered must belong to a ZXFORUMS.com registered member.

-All competitors must have at least 50 posts to enter the competition. We want to ensure prizes and glory go to real members of our forum.

-You must post a picture/pictures that everyone can see. No links!

-We would like to have some info on the bike, including year, model, mods, maybe a little story about the you and the bike.

-If the bike has won a Ride of the Month contest during the current ROTY campaign then you cannot enter that bike again. If you've got a new bike done differently...alright, I'll allow it.

-The entry must be a Kawasaki.

Once the deadline has passed, I will copy the entrant's posts to the voting thread to make voting easier. Also they will be added to the ROTY Voting Thread.

As always, the voting will be done in a separate thread found HERE

GET YOUR BIKES IN - ENTER NOW

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
From the Winners Circle this last saturday!!:grin2:

My 2012 14R. Currently stretched about 11 inches. geared 16/44, milled head, valve springs and a little bigger intake cam. Just on 89 pump gas still. Has been a best of 8.46@155 on motor and a best of 8.13@169 on a 28 jet of nitrous with a stock clutch with springs and a stock shock. Shooting for 7's this year with a new shock. This last weekend i was able to win our Ultra Street class and Runner up in Street ET on Saturday, and Won Street ET on Sunday.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have been wanting to enter this contest for 7 years.......almost 8.
And here's my story.
I was, stupidly, going to buy an 2007 special edition bike.
The deal fell through and the guy sold the bike out from under me.
I was actually pissed off at first, but when life gives you lemons.....make lemonade.
That is when I found this beauty for sale. It's like a brand new bike.
I've been riding my 08 special edition for almost 8 years, Kept it pristine the entire time,,,29,500 miles worth.
My birthday is this month,.......So I pulled the trigger.

I was gonna wait a put some modifications to it and then possibly enter the contest, but what the hell.
2013 : 3800 miles purchased from Dealership, passion red, no modifications. Well, except the tank pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.