I’m selling these ASV brake and clutch levers. This description is generic for both levers rather than making one for each lever. The clutch is compatible with many bikes while the brake has a limited number of bikes it will fit. The price is $70 shipped each (dropping price to $65 shipped). Please make sure it fits your model bike before buying.
I got these remanufactured directly from ASV. Here is the description from ASV for the levers.
Part #'s BRC511 (brake lever) - SOLD!!!
& CRC541 (clutch lever) - still available
COLOR: BLACK w/ red dial
- Factory Refurbished by ASV. This is a lever that was returned under warranty, dis-assembled, damaged part (s) removed and rebuilt to factory spec. with new bearings & spring.
- This part may have some or all of the following: wear, scratches, grind marks from being straightened, discoloring, oxidation or fading.
- THIS IS A USED PART. This part you carries no warranty or guarantee from ASV or any ASV dealer
Here is my description:
- These have never been mounted on my bike because they don’t fit my model bike.
- The brake lever looks practically brand new. The only thing I can see that isn’t new is the red dial. It shows signs of fading red color around the edges. But it still functions just fine (that is the dial turns with no problems).
- The clutch lever is practically in good condition. It doesn’t look untouched like the brake but it doesn’t look used or worn either. The red dial has the same look as the one on the brakes: signs of fading red color around the edges.
- There is a slight color difference between the red dials on both levers. While the clutch dial is a deeper red, the brake dial is slightly lighter. But this in no way hinders the function of the dials.
- Again, THIS IS A USED PART. This part you carries no warranty or guarantee from ASV or any ASV dealer. So they are not covered by ASV’s 5 yr warranty.
Clutch lever package:
Closeup of clutch dial
Brake lever package:
Closeup of Brake lever:
Here are the bikes that the clutch lever fits:
GPZ500S / EX500 Ninja (90-09)
Ninja 650R (92-05)
Ninja 650R (ER-6F / ER-6N) (06-08)
ZR-750 (C1, C2, C3) (91-93)
Z-750 (07-09) (NOT Z-750S)
Z-750S (06-08) (NOT Z-750)
Here are the bikes that the brake lever fits: