From the director of Faster comes "The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid" - ZX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

I Ride: 2006 ZX-10R

Post From the director of Faster comes "The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid"

COMING THIS JULY!!!

The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid
- Life, Liberty and The Pursuit Of Maximum Speed -

A film by Mark Neale, the director of FASTER.
Narrated by Ewan McGregor.

The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid is a feature-length documentary about the biggest weekend in US motorcycle history, the 2005 MotoGP race at Laguna Seca.

The movie tells the inside story of Nicky Haydenís dream victory, and the equally compelling tales of his rivals Colin Edwards, John Hopkins. and a certain Valentino Rossi.

If you want to know how that race week unfolded from the inside, with all the personal drama, the on-track action, the glitz and the glamour of an event attended by over 150,000 people (including Brad Pitt) - then you donít have long to wait.

The Doctor, The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid will be screening in selected US locations in early July, and will be available here on DVD at the same time.

A movie trailer is available on the website: www.dtkmovie.com

beansbaxter.com is my blog

"Why be you, when you can be like me. Ride a winner, ride a Kawasaki."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page