Header/Down pipe for ZZR1200-ZX11 - ZX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

I Ride: ZX11d Current... had 1984 GPz1100

Header/Down pipe for ZZR1200-ZX11

Guys, I just bought a 97 ZX11 D and have been looking for exhaust ideas. I read Claude's post about the ZZR12 exhaust/down pipe fitting all of the ZX11's and found a couple for sale. This EBay seller has the ZZR12 engine and several other parts ... as well as two sets of down pipes. I haven't made up my mind on direction yet for mine, and have decided to get it back up running for a while before spending anything on exhaust etc... so, if any of you are looking for exhaust or other parts from a ZZR12, check this guy's ebay store...good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gmman010/m.h...p2047675.l2562

He also has a ZX600 Muzzy exhaust system and a few other parts...

Johnny

PS.... this is the main store link...you have to scroll down a bit for the exhaust..

Last edited by johnboat; 11-28-2016 at 01:12 PM. Reason: forgot something
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

I Ride: ZX11d Current... had 1984 GPz1100

New full exhaust systems for sale

Guys, I had forgotten I had posted this, but I found someone that still makes new SS header full systems, just the header, or just the can.. it is BlackWidow exhaust in England... there is a Blackwidow exhaust here in the states, but they are different and sell car exhaust... the one you want is in England... the full SS system for my 97 ZX11D is under $500 to my door... people in England have to pay a %20 sales tax and is in the price on the web site... we don't pay that here, so the actual price even after shipping is less than posted... and they said it would be at my door in under a week... here is a pic of the Carbon fiber can, 200ml long, with the 'GP" tip..I like it better than the skinny other ones.. but here is the link, they will answer your email questions fast..mine was the next morning...real helpful guys from what it seemed...I will be ordering one as soon as the uncle sam tax money is returned...and will post pics and a report of how it went...here is the link..you may have to copy/paste it..not sure why I can't post a link...

http://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk/

[IMG][/IMG]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page