2015 ZX10R Two Brothers exhaust - ZX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-31-2015, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

I Ride: 2015 ZX10R 1990ZX11

Garage
2015 ZX10R Two Brothers exhaust

I'm looking to install Two Brothers Racing, Black Series Cat-Eliminator Slip-On Exhaust Systems - M-2 Titanium Canister. This system appears to eliminate the Cat but does not refer to any tuning/mapping/flashing computer etc. After installation they go on to say " Run the bike and enjoy". Can this be realistic or should the bike be tuned for the new upgrade? The web site provides no details in this regard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2016, 10:49 PM

I Ride: Kawasaki ZX-10R 30th Anniversary ABS

I have heard of a fuel and air remapping with a dynojet power commander as you have changed the air out by adding a different exhaust.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2016, 10:28 AM

Garage
I have a 2013 zx10r and was going to fit a two brothers like I had on my zx6r, yes would recommend installing a power commander 5 and K&N race filter at the very least so that you get the most out of the exhaust. I run a Racefit exhaust rider footrest mount that is a little more expensive that the two brothers but sounds like a Moto GP bike and very loud. http://store.racefituk.com/collections/zx10-r

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2016, 11:28 AM

I Ride: ZX14-R: Former bikes --> 2001 929RR, '04, '06 & '08 1000RR and '08 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxy7 View Post
I have a 2013 zx10r and was going to fit a two brothers like I had on my zx6r, yes would recommend installing a power commander 5 and K&N race filter at the very least so that you get the most out of the exhaust. I run a Racefit exhaust rider footrest mount that is a little more expensive that the two brothers but sounds like a Moto GP bike and very loud. http://store.racefituk.com/collections/zx10-r

always been amazed at the look and sound of those Racefit systems...too bad they don't have one for the ZX14R..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August 2014, April 2015 & August 2017
Ride of the Month Winner
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2016, 06:09 PM

I Ride: 2003 ZX9 Silver

Garage
If its anything like adding a cat back system and cold air intake on a car unhook battery for 20 minutes the computer will reset and when you fire it up will redo air and fuel mixtures.

fahza fahza can you heeeaar me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page