Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Official March Ride of the Month Entry Thread!!

14K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  1low9r 
#1 ·
It's the first of the month and you all know what that means...
Time for another Ride of the Month Contest!!!

This thread is for entries.

Voting will be handled in the Official March ROTM Poll. (Click here for the Poll thread.)

The deadline for entries will be 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month. Only 10 entries will be accepted as that is the maximum for the "polling options". It's first come, first served so get them in early. However, there are some rules.

-You must post a picture/pictures that everyone can see. No links!

-We would like to have some info on the bike, including year, model, mods, maybe a little story about you and your bike.

-If you have won a Ride of the Month contest in the last 12 months then you cannot enter that bike again. If you've got a new bike done differently...alright, I'll allow it.

-The entry must be a Kawasaki.

-You must own the bike at the time of entry.

Once the deadline has passed, I will copy the entrant's posts to the voting thread to make voting easier.

Good luck and let's see some of those rides!

See less See more
#33 ·
Guy's here's my baby an 09 ZX14 Monster, Full Muzzy M14 System with a Power Commander 5, Full Custom Map Dyno Tune, Michelin Pilot Pures with a 190/55/17 rear. Puige DB Screen Dark Smoke, Throttlemeister, Heated Grip Tape Under Kevlar Grips, BMC filter, DDM HID's, Heli Risers, Muzzy Fan and Engine Ice to keep her cooler along with DEI Hose Insulation Wrap on Radiator Hoses. Muzzy Timing Wheel +4 Degrees, Shorai Light Weight 14A Battery, Manual Timing Chain Adjuster, Factory Pro Velocity Mid Stacks with a Muzzy Bonneville Pro set at 10%, Pazzo Black Levers with Gold Trim, Illumiglo Blue Gauges that go up to 220 MPH, Scotts Steering Damper, Goodridge SS Brakes and Clutch Lines, EBC HH Pads F&R and Titanium Rotor Bolts from Tasty Nuts , Factory Pro Shift Star. Black Vortex 42 Rear Sprockets with Renthal Light Weight 17T Front, GI Pro with ATRE, BST Carbon Fiber Rims with Ceramic Bearings and Galfer Super Bike Rotors Front and Rear, (Gold) DID X Ring Chain Race Tec Re-Sprung Front and Rear with Gold Valves and Full Shock Rebuild. Best USA Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger, Dash Panels, Battery Box Cover and Heel Guards. Blacked out bolts and ZX Aluminum Frame plugs.

So Here's the pics of my baby....Hope you like her.

ht

tp://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/Somefun22/ZX14%20Monster/3-7-2-11Cameraroll018.jpg

After all is said and done she is one of the very best bikes I've ever had and with 194HP at the rear tire she is the fastest one I've ever had.....

#34 ·
I think there is already 10 dude
gotta wait till next month

but if im wrong Im sure Shifty will add ya

#37 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.