Joined: Apr 2010
From: Aromas, CA
I Ride: 2018 H2 SX SE, 2005 Z750S, ZX7R Superbikes
Interesting build. A few things are confusing.
- That looks like a Chinese clone Akra can. What pipe is with it?
- Are you sure those calipers are billet? That design looks like the early Ducati OEM cast ones.
- Nice OEM M model tank. Too bad the mis-matched colors.
- No kickstand will be difficult for many on a street bike.
- Are those early ZX9R forks? It's great that they are adjustable, but they are very long compared to a P model.
- Who makes the triple? Does the headset lock still work?
- Are they OEM N carbs (41 mm)? You can easily tell if they are OEM because they have two accelerator pumps on bowls. 39s are very rare on Ps. If they truly are non-OEM 39s, are they Factory Works or Sudco. Sudco's are missing one fuel circuit.
Last edited by 57x; 08-10-2019 at 01:22 PM.