Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    2 Posts
    Hey thanx for the advice. My son and I cleaned the fuel system from the tank to the carbs. A little dirt but No. 1 slide was dirty and sticking. After a good carb strip and clean she's up and running like a dream again.

· Registered
    25 Posts
    Hey NN, I opened up the spare motor, 89 zx750 H1, same identical arrangement as the 1st, engine , a 'O' at the top case at no.4 cylinder, and on the crank , there is a #1 stamped by first counter weight journal, all bearings are blue. Can you believe the luck, and the odds. ,just wanted to make you aware , -Frank

· Premium Member
    3,048 Posts
    Wondering how you are making out with the rebuild? I have now sourced enough rod and engine bearings to rebuild 3 motors. I was hesitant to start tear down until I confirmed that they could be located. Took me almost a year of looking but managed to score 3 full sets. Sourced from all around the globe. There must be someone hoarding these as there are guys racing these bikes still. Cheers
    Steve

· Registered
    761 Posts
    Congrats on the New N1.

3 of us with ZX7 track bikes are headed to Shannonville for 2 days on the 24-25 June.
    Both long track days.

If you are thinking about a track day......would love another ZX7 in the paddock.

Take care

Todd

· Registered
    234 Posts
    Hey steve, you were saying i should add copper oil or something, to the lug before i screw it back in the engine. this stuff at canadian tire? been googling and havnt found it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…