ZX Forums - View Single Post - Official August ROTM Entry Thread <--- ENTER NOW!!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2015, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Blue
Forum Leaders

I Ride: 2008 ZX-10R

Official August ROTM Entry Thread <--- ENTER NOW!!!

New ROTM Format!

** The new format will be an 11 month ROTM contest. Each monthly winner from January to November will be entered into a final poll in December for everyone to choose their favorite bike for the RIDE OF THE YEAR (ROTY). **

The winner of the ROTY will win a zxforums.com t-shirt with their member name/bike and ROTY Champion on the back.
Assuming product and vendor is still available - if not we will think of something else for a prize.

-All bikes entered must belong to a ZXFORUMS.com registered member.

-All competitors must have at least 50 posts to enter the competition. We want to ensure prizes and glory go to real members of our forum.

-You must post a picture/pictures that everyone can see. No links!

-We would like to have some info on the bike, including year, model, mods, maybe a little story about the you and the bike.

-If the bike has won a Ride of the Month contest during the current ROTY campaign then you cannot enter that bike again. If you've got a new bike done differently...alright, I'll allow it.

-The entry must be a Kawasaki.

Once the deadline has passed, I will copy the entrant's posts to the voting thread to make voting easier. Also they will be added to the ROTY Voting Thread.
[B]

As always, the voting will be done in a separate thread found HERE

GET YOUR BIKES IN - ENTER NOW

Last edited by Blue; 08-02-2015 at 07:02 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome