Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    4,141 Posts
    I got stuck working (lots of driving time) and had to bail this weekend.............I'm COMING up some other time though. We'll talk!!!

· Registered
    5,679 Posts
    I want to ride this weekend for sure. I need a break from it all................. If you want to help out on the bikes, that is cool also, let me know.

· Premium Member
    4,818 Posts
    not sure exactly when ill be there hopefully soon. i may make a day trip, riding the bike up thru the twistys on the way. havent gotten the van ready yet still waiting on selling my caddy before i put the plate and insurance on. i almost have the body work done and bought some wheels chocks monday. still need to find a suitable ramp

· Registered
    2,260 Posts
    I really like that one! Too bad for the watermarks...hell I might just buy it anyway.

· Registered
    1,891 Posts
    Lol it's all good. I should be there by 5-6 o clock on the 15th but I'm gonna be shot so I prob won't ride that day. So if on the 16th you sill wanna ride at whatever time I don't care just hit me up. I'm always down. I'm gonna PM you my cell number.

· Registered
    1,891 Posts
    Whats up Wardie. Im leaving NY 4 am July 15th and leaving TN on the 21st at pretty much whatever time. I'm planning on hitting the dragon quite a few times through the week... But yeah, the weekend would be the 16th and the 17th.

· Registered
    1,085 Posts
    hell yea dude that looks nice.. i wish there was a better one where i wasnt siting up so high tho.

· Registered
    127 Posts
    yup def gonna make it! should get theere around 12-1230. should bea great day of riding!

· Registered
    1,085 Posts
    ahhhh let me know... lol gotcha. aight how bout we meet there about 9:45

· Registered
    1,085 Posts
    im not sure what lmk means. but yea we can meet there just txt me a time.

· Premium Member
    3,168 Posts
    I'll give a call and see what they recomend. Reason I chose that, 1- buddy has it on a 02 Gsxr 1000, and 2- was a little cheaper, But I don't want to half ass something like this. So good point, phone call cant hurt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…