Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    556 Posts
    All zx11's have factory dual exhaust,everything else is aftermarket exhaust.As for the small fairing piece behind the front tire,it is seperate but bolts to the lowers.Lower fairings are one piece each side,but the bottom of each side is shaped slightly different to accomadate the exhaust.I'm not sure what rubber grommet you are talking about.There are many online parts stores,one I use alot is cheapcycleparts.com,you will be able to see every part your bike has and what is still available.Go on the site,select OEM parts,then Kawasaki,then zx11 and year from the list,and you will see catagories to pick from.Ex:fairings,wheels and tires,electrical etc.Hope this helps

· Registered
    21 Posts
    There are so many quesions I have about the bike, and I can't seem to find any answers out on Google or look at any pics to try and help me see what I should be looking at. For instance, I notice that some bikes have their exhaust on the left side, and some on the right. Which one is correct for my model/type/year? Also, looking at your bike, it shows a piece on your lower fairings in front of the radiator, just behind your front wheel. I don't have that. Is that a piece of your fairing or is it a totally seperate piece? I know I'm missing the rubber grommet that connects the two pieces and the left side is there, and the right is not. Also the end of the lower fairing, closest to the front of the rear tire looks like it's missing a piece. On my zx6 that would be where the cat would go and the lower fairing actually covers it up. Do these bikes have a 2 piece lower? One that connects the left/right fairing and one for the rear/lower? Sorry for all the questions

· Registered
    57 Posts
    Hi Marty, I read your post about the starter clutch. How difficult is the job? Can you leave the head and cylinders intact? Did you buy a whole new OEM starter clutch? Thanks

· Registered
    256 Posts
    Yes, I can, no problem, Marty. But I'm heading out to work. Would you believe I got a job at Cyclegear! I get off at 8 and I'll make the measurements after I pick up my son. Look for a reply later tonight. In mm, okay?

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Haha I was browsing the Kawi ZX11 forum and look who I found. Good to find you on the web. It suprising how similar my bike is to the ZX11 some very good info here. Just pulled my carbs today for a through cleaning. Runs MUCH better now! Your Rack is looking good!

JB

· Registered
    556 Posts
    I took my pump apart today and yes it does have scaring in one end,the other end is great.My engine was in good shape overall,so I'm surprised by it's condition.I recommend you get a new one,it's a vital part of your engine.Put out a message on Bigbikeworld,there are a few guys that raced zx11 motors and might still have a new spare pump kicken around.Thats where I found mine along with other new parts.Good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…